Simple Tango Rules
• Dancers to enjoy Tango dancing to it’s fullest practice some simple dance floor etiquette rules.
• Always be courteous, friendly and welcoming to beginners and fellow dancers.
• Dress for success-look your best- no jeans, sweat shirts, tennis shoes or causal attire at milongas. Tango is an elegant dance respect it’s dress codes.
• The magic of tango is in the “Imitate Embrace” when your partner embraces you it is a gift!
• It is not acceptable to talk while dancing because it breaks the “mood”.
• Don’t correct your partners dancing on the dance floor during a milonga!!
• Be alert to the presence of other dancers to avoid collisions and inappropriate embellishments such as high boleo’s.
• Avoid perfumes and aftershave, some people are sensitive to them.
Personal hygiene is important: use deodorant, mouthwash and be sure to bath before leaving the house.