- We had a great turn out at our Tango Milonga del Corazon this Saturday and wanted to share some great Tango dancing by Gabriel and his Mom who came all the way from Pennsylvania to Tango at our Milonga and show why Tango is a multi-generational and beautiful dance for all to enjoy.
- Please subscribe and share this video.
Tango Comes Alive In The Hudson Valley
With Lessons, Milongas, Festival
TANGO Milonga del Corazon- Every 3rd Saturday
97 Broadway, Kingston, N.Y. Call: 845-475-6006
FREE LESSON and great dancing – NO Partner required!
Have you always wanted to meet new interesting people and learn how to dance Argentine Tango
You are in luck because every Saturday at 15 Railroad Avenue in Kingston, N.Y. because two of the Hudson Valley best Tango teachers from Argentina
Maia Martinez & David Salvatierra offer Tango lessons for beginners and technique for intermediate. 12 noon to 1 PM Call: 845-475-6006
“Hudson Valley Tango Festival 2018″
- Save the date and get your pass for the 2018 Hudson Valley Tango Festival 2018
- Festival will be held on May 4, 5 and 6th in Kingston, N.Y.
- Tango Master teachers include:
- Fabian Salas & Lola Diaz
- Junior Cervila & Gualupe Garcia
- Many of our best local tango instructors in the Hudson Valley
- Fabulous performances, raffles, prizes and much, much, more
- Call today to reserve your tickets
Knee Pain, Ouch!! In Tango & Exercising
To Keep Knee from Hurting
To keep your knees healthy, follow these simple tips. Dos for Healthy Knees: Always see a doctor if you experience knee pain that is not relieved by several days of rest, ice, massage, and elevation. Back off from activities such as walking hills or knee-bending exercises that cause you pain.
Why Do Dancers Knee Hurt? Continue reading “Knee Pain, Ouch! In Tango & Exercising”
How To Improve Your Brain & Body With Dancing
Protect Your Brain:
You can effect conditions like Alzheimer’s /Dementia, depression and your health by getting in the habit of only a half hour a day of physical activity at least three times a week. Alzheimer’s /Dementia, depression and your health by getting in the habit of only a half hour a day of physical activity at least three times a week.