How To Improve Your Brain & Body With Dancing
Protect Your Brain:
You can effect conditions like Alzheimer’s /Dementia, depression and your health by getting in the habit of only a half hour a day of physical activity at least three times a week. Alzheimer’s /Dementia, depression and your health by getting in the habit of only a half hour a day of physical activity at least three times a week.
How It Works:
- Physical activity will boost your energy and mood.
- You will gain many other advantages by getting in the habit of exercising.
- You get stronger and lose those extra pounds what you have gained as you aged.
You will grow new brain cells and improve your long-term memory and slow down the ageing process.
- Chemicals like serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline levels will increase almost immediately.
- Your mental abilities will improve along with your physical fitness.
- The effect of each half hour of exercise will will have long-lasting benefits for your brain, body and overall health.
It is worth the effort, HELL YEA!
Protect Your Brain:
- A regular exercise regiment will reduce the deterioration of your brain and it’s effects of ageing on your body and mind.
- You don’t have to become a health nut or an athlete to get the physical activity you need.
- To get the benefits, you just need to have some form of aerobic exercise 3 to 4 times a week. It can as simple increasing walking, dancing and taking the stairs instead of the evaluator.
- The simple fact is that you don’t need an expensive gym membership (it’s won’t hurt) you just have to “Move It, Move It, Move It”. Some Medicare plans offer FREE gym membership because they know it reduces medical costs in the long run.
Dancing Is The Exercise We Recommend:
Health Benefits of Dance Are:
Boost Memory, Improve Flexibility ,Reduce Stress, Diminish Depression, Helps your Heart, Lose Weight, Balance Better, Increase Energy, Make NEW Friends.
- Your goal in live should be to die healthy.
- This week the founder of Tower Records died at age 92 watching the Oscars. It was reported that he was healthy and died of an apparent heart attack not sick in a hospital ward.
- Done of us will get out of this life a live, why not aim to
“Die Young At A Very Old Age”
Please subscribe and share this information.